Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Mysterious Case of the Standing Towel

One year ago tommorrow...

When I walked into my bathroom yesterday morning, a very odd thing indeed was standing there to greet me.

Naturally, I was a little disturbed by this. When one thinks of normal towel behavior, "standing around the bathroom like it owns the place" is not really something that is done.

It really did have a bit of an attitude, too. An air of menace that even the bright winter sunlight filtering through the shower curtain could not supress. It stood there all damn day, glowering out the door. Have you ever been glowered at by a towel? It's not nice.

To assure you that the towel is, in fact, standing completely on its own power, I've provided a rear and aerial view.

Why is it standing there? What does it want? If my towel is getting uppity, will other inanimate domestic objects join it in rebellion?

I might be completely fucked.



Originally posted here, with many hilarious comments.

No comments: